(Last Updated August 2nd, 2011)
1. We limit the information we collect.
We will collect any personally identifiable information that you provide when you use the Services. This will include personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, and zip code.
2. We use your personally identifiable information for these purposes:
- to provide the Services;
- to help diagnose problems with our server;
- to contact you to provide information the Services;
- to respond to your requests, questions, and comments; and
3. How we share your personally identifiable information.
We will share your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- with car dealerships to allow them to contact you for the purposes of facilitating the car buying process, including, but not limited to, verifying your vehicle's trade in value, if provided;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency; or to establish or exercise our legal rights; or to defend against legal claims;
- when we believe it is necessary, in our sole discretion, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities; or as otherwise required by law;
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, change of control; or transfer of our business.
5. We protect the information we collect.
We take the privacy of your personal information very seriously. We use firewall barriers, SSL 128-bit encryption techniques and authentication procedures, and other technical measures to maintain the security of your online session and to our systems from unauthorized access.
We use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure at all times. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personally identifiable information. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personally identifiable information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we will seek to notify you as promptly as possible in the circumstances, by email or other means where we deem in our discretion that such notification is appropriate.
6. Commercial Email Messages/Ability to "opt-out."
Users of the Services may be sent periodic commercial emails. If you no longer wish to receive emails from Veretech, you may unsubscribe using the "unsubscribe" link contained in the email. Please note that, even if you opt-out of receiving commercial emails from us, we may still contact you to provide you with non-commercial messages, such as Service-related emails.
7. Children’s privacy.
8. Changes to this policy.
150 East Palmetto Park Road, Suite 600
Boca Raton, FL 33432